POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 1994 a POV picture - 2001 a reality : 1994 a POV picture - 2001 a reality Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  1994 a POV picture - 2001 a reality
Date: 4 Jul 2001 17:18:08
Message: <3b438810@news.povray.org>
After I created 1992 first pictures of the house with DKP

http://pege.org/gemini/dkp.htm

I made 1994 a 20 second video broadcasted in TV

http://pege.org/gemini/pov.htm

Now my house is the main attracktion on the
Austrian show about renewable energy in Styria.

This picture is not raytraced :-)
It's from real photones reflected by real objects :-)

I am the man on the right with the broad belt
and the notebook holster

Next target: new village structures
Hope I find the time to realize this project

--

http://pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://BeingFound.com Web Design starts at the search engine

Post a reply to this message